Our top priority is to provide solo ad leads that convert. We have been successful in today’s competitive solo ads environment because we always satisfy our clients’ needs. If you don’t get any subscribers, we’ll give you a new solo ad for free.
You will get leads who are interested in what you have to offer. Our goal is to help you and your online business reach your target audience with solo ads. We help you purchase solo ads at the most affordable price.
Work with one of the top solo ad providers in the industry. Our solo email ad traffic can actually convert to sales.
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from John Waldron:
Amazing service from start to finish of my add very new to this but very impressed.
What makes our solo ads list different (and better) than the hundreds of other solo ad sellers out there?
- The first thing that sets our solo ad list apart is its impeccable categorization. We take the time to properly research and target each and every subscriber. This ensures that they are genuinely interested in what you have to offer.
- We choose subscribers who are ready to buy and just need a good service provider (you).
- Another thing that sets our solo ad list apart from other solo ad sellers is that ours is always up-to-date.
- Lastly, our solo ad list is always growing. We are constantly seeking out new subscribers and strive to provide them with the best possible service. This way, you can be sure that you are always reaching new potential customers.
- We also have more subscribers than other solo ads sellers do. Mainly because we’ve been around longer (Since 1996). We’ve been doing internet marketing for longer than most other solo ads sellers have even been in existence combined. We have tens of thousands of email subscribers that we send our dedicated emails to on a daily basis. How many subscribers do most others have? Maybe a few hundred or a couple thousand?
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from Melreo Hay:
The support staff at Extreme Lead Program has been fantastic. They are very quick to respond and answers my questions directly when possible. I really appreciate the quick response. Thank you.
If you are looking for a reliable solo ad list that will convert (solo ad conversions to your squeeze page or landing pages), look no further than our lists for buying solo ads. We are confident that you will not be disappointed with the solo ads traffic that we provide.
That’s why our solo ads are better for your online business than others that sell solo ads.
Every solo ads campaign that we send for your online business is 100% spam free. By using solo ads from us, you can be sure that you are purchasing solo ads from a solo ad provider that is 100% safe. You can now buy solo ads with confidence. We have the best solo ads and our solo ads work.
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from Dale Allman:
Very fast and effective service. Leads came through as promised. Will be using this service again.
Work with one of the Leading Solo Ads Providers that can help you achieve all of your marketing goals.
Do you want to achieve all the marketing goals that you have for your business or brand? Sign up with one of the leading solo ads providers online today, and we can help you do just that.
Helping our clients to get real organic results is the fastest way to build a successful long-term business, and that is just what we’ve done. Extreme Lead Program has been around since 1996 and has become one of the leading solo ad providers online today.
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from Ray Helton:
In my honest opinion, you guys have an above 5 stare rating…
Businesses (and brands) need to invest in marketing in order to stay afloat. You may see a variety of ads in your daily life. There are online and printed ads everywhere.
Many marketers are using the latest marketing techniques to get better results. People who want to build a high-quality solo ad list often use solo ads (email marketing) to do so. Solo ads are ads that you send to people who have agreed to receive them. This is why you should always choose solo ad providers with a great solo ad list. This is often a good way to get your message in front of more people.
What are solo email ads and how can they help your business grow?
Solo ads are a good way to get traffic to your website or business. This is because they are affordable and you can target the right people. Just like with PPC, you pay for each click on your ad. However, these ads are not endorsed by a website. Solo ads are a way to promote your products, services, and other things you are selling by email. Solo email ads are a type of advertisement that is different from PPC ads. They are more targeted and have a list of buyers that are more likely to respond.
Solo ads are advertisements that you send by email. It’s important to purchase these ads from a credible solo ads list owner. You can purchase dedicated email ads to send to people who might be interested in buying your product. This email is all about your promotion. There is no other content.
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from John Schwartz:
I’ve been working with Mike for some years now. He has always gone out of his way to make sure I was happy and always goes the extra mile to help. These new leads where he does the selling for us are by far the best so far. They have been very good for me.
You select your niche and how many clicks you want on your ad. That is all you have to do.
Buying Solo ads can be effective because you can attract more viewers who may be interested in what you are promoting. Solo ads promise a higher conversion rate than other forms of marketing. You can get a lot of people to buy your goods and services when you promote them at a low cost. That’s why solo email ads are popular nowadays. That is why you should buy solo ads from Extreme Lead Program.
Why Choose Solo Ad Traffic From Extreme Lead Program?
Generating leads is one of the most difficult tasks in email marketing. Some people are good at it, and some people find it hard to achieve their goals. Our solo ads campaigns have always helped our clients achieve their desired results. Our solo ads traffic is good for your needs because of the following reasons:
- Sent to lists of people who have shown an interest in buying in the past. We search for potential buyers who are ready to buy and want to find a good, reliable source for the products they want.
- 95% Tier 1 Countries. We specialize in providing high-quality tier-1 traffic. Tier-1 countries include USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Our solo ads traffic is high quality and we add new, responsive subscribers every day at the rates of between 3,000-12,000.
- Get quick delivery. We also often up send a 25% over-delivery when you buy solo ads traffic from our email marketing.
We are confident that we can provide email marketing traffic that meets the best quality standards for your business.
We recommend using solo ads to drive traffic right to your landing page. That landing page can be an opt-in squeeze page or a normal sales-type landing page.
We have a lot of experience with many solo ad buyers (Since 1996), and we know what solo ad buyers expect when they invest in solo ads. We promise that when you buy solo ads with us your money will help you get more of the best leads for your marketing strategy.
We know that internet marketing can be very challenging. Extreme Lead Program wants to be the solo ad provider that you can trust.
Here is what some of our Solo Email Ads clients are saying:
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from Milton:
Great response with opt-in and sales. Excellent customer seervice and communication.
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from Ferdinand:
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from Orlando Gooch:
Great Service! Got 60 optins leads to my website.
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from Shaun Fortin:
Great service and awesome traffic!
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review From Orlando Gooch:
Great service and awesome traffic!
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review Calvin Edwards:
Thank You. Handled everything in a timely manner.
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from Derrick Voss:
Very good service from beginning to end
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from Calvin Edwards:
You got my order mixed up at first but you did a great job getting it right. I’m now receiving leads. Thanks!
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review Nick Hetcher:
So far, you guys have been excellent!! I couldn’t ask for more.
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from Shaun Fortin:
These guy’s never disappoint. Great traffic and AMAZING service! Will be ordering again soon. Thanks.
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from Edward Gilbert:
On the first day of the ad running I got 11 leads. I am impressed.
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from Sandra Baker:
Purchased 1 million solo ads and have had a ton of leads. Just purchased another 5 million for another campaign I am doing. You cannot go wrong using Extreme Leads for your traffic. They also have excellent customer service as I am new to this and they were very helpful!! Thank you!
Real ExtremeLeadProgram.com Customer Review from Douglad Overvold:
On the 250 PPC campaign I just ran, we had outstanding results. Over 50 opt-ins and getting some real conversions. I am going to build my funnel so the other people on my team can use it.
I probably have 10 to 20 people who will want to buy PPC leads the end of December of the first of January. Are you able to handle this kind of traffic and produce similar results? And if this works for that group, I could have 20 to 30 people wanting to buy clicks later in January and building from there into February.
A big, fat warning about solo ads:
Solo ads work great (aka email marketing campaigns) for lead generation when done properly and with the right traffic providers (aka Extreme Lead Program).
While solo ads are not illegal, they are prone to a number of risks if you are not careful.
First, solo ads are generally offered from a single man-or-gal list owner. You have to talk to list owners directly. Hence the risk. This isn’t the case when you use Extreme Lead Program for your email-based advertisements.
- There’s even more risk involved because some solo ads lists were built in a not-so-great way. They may actually harm your lead generation efforts. It is best if the list of people who might be interested in buying your home was built by converting traffic from a website or landing pages that are related to your topic or niche. Or maybe the list owner did online marketing or display advertising to generate leads.
- But it’s also possible the email addresses on the solo ads list you’re about to use were acquired with “scraping” software. That’s a program that just goes from website to website, gathering any email address it comes across. As you can guess, those email addresses tend to convert poorly for your email message. You’ll have a hard time making money online by sending an email marketing campaign to this type of list. Here at Extreme Lead Program, we never use this method and only provide high-quality traffic.
- Another thing to consider is that some solo ads lists may be full of bots. These bots act like regular email subscribers by opening and clicking your emails, but they don’t end up converting. List owners may not even know that this is the case. You may think that the problem lies with your opt-in page or sales funnel after sending a solo ads campaign to a list filled with bots. We keep our entire list clean from bots so that your entire message is seen by real targeted traffic only. This means you will have the best chance to make money from your sales funnel with our email traffic.
It is likely that the list you mail to will be somewhere between those two poles of good and bad. But consider yourself warned: There are a few shady people in the world of solo ads and digital marketing.
Fortunately, there are ways to tell if you’re dealing with a good list owner and a good list:
- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Avoid people who make big promises before you spend money.
- Use forums, friends, and any online resource you can find to verify that the list owner and their list are worth your money. Do a couple of careful searches for the list owner’s name and website. Check out their social media accounts. Check forums to see if anyone’s complained about them. See if you can talk to previous clients as well. Or just use us for your email traffic so you don’t lose money to start with.
- Start small. DO NOT drop $1,000 on a list the first time out. Start smaller – preferably as small as the list owner will let you. Expect to test 3-5 lists in a limited way before you move ahead with a bigger investment. For the best opt-in rate and conversion rate, just try us to start with and save yourself a lot of time. We’ll even write your email swipe for you.
- Not every testimonial you read online about solo ads is true. Sad to say, but some sites still post fake solo ads testimonials. Don’t think everything’s fine just because you read 10-20 glowing reports on somebody’s solo ads. Ours are all 100% real as you’ll tell by the conversion rate on y our squeeze pages.
- Ask the owner how their list was built. Of course, they may not tell you the truth, but at least you’ve asked. And hopefully, you’ll get a realistic answer-back, like “I build this list by buying Facebook ads and sending them to a squeeze page”. If that’s the answer you get, consider asking to see the squeeze page. Try to hit the sweet spot between asking enough questions to be confident, and asking so many questions that it becomes obvious you think they’re a scammer.
- Ask them how often they mail solo ads to that list. They may say every day. That’s not a total red flag, as some lists are used to being mailed to that often. But if I was buying a solo ad, I’d want to hear that they mail to that list no more than 2-3 times a week. The number of sends can really affect your conversion rate. It can affect how well your creative performs. We only send 2-3 solo ads to each subscriber each week to get you the optimal conversion rate.
- Ask them which type of offers do well with their list. Is this a list that’s got a great conversion rate for capturing email addresses, but not so great for high-ticket items? Is this a list that likes free trials, free ebooks, or something in the same niche like personal development? Do they tend to like video tutorials or text autoresponders? If you have time and the will to do it, consider crafting the email message you send so that it appeals to what this list responds to.
- Ask them how they process hard bounces for their solo ads. Well-managed email lists remove subscribers after one hard bounce. Some will stretch that to two hard bounces. If you get an answer like “we don’t track bounces,” move on. That will greatly reduce your conversion rate. We always remove subscribers after one hard bounce.
- Ask them what their spam complaint rate is. Any more than 0.2% and you’ve got a red flag. An “average” spam complaint rate is roughly 0.1%. A lot of so-called “solo ads providers” can’t even answer this because they don’t really even have a list or do not take care of their list carefully. If they can’t answer this, don’t let them give you any other sob stories, just move on.
- And finally – ask them what their list’s average response rate is. You want to know what the average open rate is and what the average click-through rate is. If you can, try to find out what the typical conversion rate is for, say an email opt-in squeeze page. They may say “Hey – every landing page is different. Every email is different. I can’t help it if yours is terrible.” And that’s true.
Some of the friendlier list owners might point you to landing pages that recent buyers have used and say “this converted at 9%”. They might even show you the email creative that was sent to their list. The more information you can get the better… just don’t go crazy trying the copy the email or the landing page. We will happily provide you with some conversion rates and show you the ad swipes and landing page used, etc.
Still undecided about signing up for an Extreme Lead Program Solo ad?
Click Here To Read 100’s of extremeleadprogram.com testimonials from satisfied internet marketers.
Ready to Get Started with a Solo Ad Campaign?
Click here and choose a package and start getting traffic in as little as 24 hours.
Simply select the package you want and the niche that best fits your link/offer.
You can enter the ad copy or just the link in the “additional comments” section of the checkout page.
We recommend using a good opt-in page (squeeze page) or landing pages that really have a great call to action on them with our solo advertising.
Do you still have questions about our Solo Email Ads?
Here are some frequently asked questions about our solo email ads:
How does your Professional Ad Copy Design/Creation work?
All you have to do is provide us with your Website or Opt-in Landing Page URL (IE. http://www.yourdomain.com/username). We then take a look at it and write a High Quality, completely unique email adjust for you and your website. We then send that to you for you to review/approve before we send it out.
What percentage of the traffic will be Tier 1?
95%+ of each solo ad click received will be Tier 1 clicks with 99% of that being within the USA.
How are click stats provided?
We use a trusted 3rd party click stats provider and you will have access to that 24/7.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us today.