With a ”Best In Industry” lead replacement policy, your lead purchase is risk-free and you can feel safe when buying from us:
Should you get a bad lead from us, simply submit it to us for replacement within 30 days after the order has completed and we will take care of replacing it per the guidelines below.
What can be considered a bad lead?
- Phone Number Disconnected
- Out of Service Phone Number
- Doesn’t Speak English
- Under the Age of 18
- Duplicate Lead
- Number is a Dedicated Fax Number
- Lives outside the USA
- Wrong number (person does not live there, etc)
How can you submit it for replacement?
- Compile a complete file for when you are done going through the leads. In that file, include the complete leads information (all fields) and the reason the lead is bad (see above). Reason must be specific. Simply stating ”bad number” does not constitute a reason to honor replacing a lead.
- Email that file to support (at) extremeleadprogram.com, be sure to reference the order number (just reply to the order update email if possible).
Which leads are not included in this policy?
- A person who claims to have been called countless times, does not answer their phone, changes their mind, and/or is not interested in your service IS NOT considered a bad lead.
- Our original 7-8k leads
- Older opt-in email leads (bulk)
- Leads From The Complete Lead Solution Packages