Did you know that most leads and inquiries are rarely followed up on more than once?
This is one big reason why most businesses have a low conversion rate and a 90%+ fail rate.
Here are some statistics that I’m sure you will find the most interesting:
- 48% of salespeople never follow-up with a prospect
- 25% of salespeople make a second contact and stop
- 12% of salespeople only make 3 contacts and stop
- Only 10% of salespeople make more than 3 contacts
- 2% of sales are made on the first contact
- 3% of sales are made on the second contact
- 5% of sales are made on the third contact
- 10% of sales are made on the fourth contact
- 80% of sales are made on the fifth to twelfth contact
That’s a whopping 80% and this holds true for business opportunities as well.
Think it’s important to have an automated follow-up solution on top of a continual lead supply?
We can help – Book A Phone Call With Us Here
Labor Day is a federal holiday in the United States celebrated on the first Monday in September to honor and recognize the American labor movement and the works and contributions of laborers to the development and achievements of the United States. It is the Monday of the long weekend known as Labor Day Weekend.
Beginning in the late 19th century, as the trade union and labor movements grew, trade unionists proposed that a day be set aside to celebrate labor. “Labor Day” was promoted by the Central Labor Union and the Knights of Labor, which organized the first parade in New York City. In 1887, Oregon was the first state of the United States to make it an official public holiday. By the time it became an official federal holiday in 1894, thirty states in the United States officially celebrated Labor Day.
Canada’s Labour Day is also celebrated on the first Monday of September. More than 80 countries celebrate International Workers’ Day on May 1 – the ancient European holiday of May Day. (May Day was chosen by the Second Internationale of socialist and communist parties to commemorate the Haymarket affair, which occurred in Chicago on May 4, 1886.
Through The Tuesday evening after Labor Day we are having HUGE specials, check the page often:
* 100% bonus send amount on any Solo Email Ad (minus the heavy hitters – but there are some deals there also) – Check these out here: https://www.extremeleadprogram.com/product-category/traffic-and-advertising/solo-email-ads/
* Tiny Heavy Hitter Solo Ad Monthly – Maybe you aren’t quite ready to step up to the Small Heavy Hitter Solo Ad – This May be just for you. You won’t see this listed in our site menus anywhere either, check it out here: https://www.extremeleadprogram.com/product/tiny-heavy-hitter-solo-ad-monthly/
* 10% bonus send amount on any SMS Text Ad (minus the heavy hitters – but there are some deals there also) – Check these out here: https://www.extremeleadprogram.com/product-category/traffic-and-advertising/sms-text-marketing/
* 50% bonus send amount on any Contextual Ad (minus the heavy hitters – but there are some deals there also) – Check these out here: https://www.extremeleadprogram.com/product-category/traffic-and-advertising/contextual-ads/
* New – Complete Lead Solution – Get and email/text hot leads on autopilot every month. Check this out here: https://www.extremeleadprogram.com/product/complete-lead-solution/
* 10 Million Aged Bizop Seeker Cellphone/email leads – great aged leads, check these out here: https://www.extremeleadprogram.com/product/10-million-bizop-seeker-cell-phone-leads/
* 700,000+ MLM Genealogy Buyer Lists – People who have opened their wallet and whipped out their credit card to actually spend money purchasing a business opportunity in the past. Grab these here: https://www.extremeleadprogram.com/product/mlm-genealogy-buyer-leads-lists/
Bulk emailing is definitely not for the faint of the heart and can be very tricky. A lot of people flat out consider it spam even though if done correctly it is not spam (we can help you do it correctly with no spam involved).
If you are considering getting started with bulk emailing than you’ll need a few things.
1) A good source of leads to email consistently.
2) A way to email to those leads safely with no spam involved.
That may sound easy but it’s not. Here is where we can help. First, we have several sources of bulk leads that you can use to solve problem #1:
* MLM Bizop Leads Feed – Get 50K-500K leads up to each week. This is a great source for a non-stop flow of good leads.
* 10 Million Bizop Seeker Cell Phone Leads – A huge bundle of aged leads that are still great to email and text to.
* MLM Genealogy/Buyer Lists – 4 huge lists that are proven buyers of an online business opportunity. We know these people opened up their wallet and whipped out their credit card to purchase something in Network Marketing.
* Our Original Lead Package – This used to get 7-8K bulk leads every day but we are now only getting about 4-5K leads in this feed daily. This is the one and only lead package we had when we started the Extreme Lead Program way back in 2004 ( my have we came a long way ).
Now to solve problem #2 you’ll need a way to send out an email to these leads safely. Most autoresponder systems you find online will NOT let you import leads like these and send emails to them. We have the solution to this! Here is the absolute best solution for contacting bulk leads in general via email:
Dedicated Emailing Server – This is a fully managed SMTP server that includes a front-end system for you to send out your marketing messages to bulk leads.
Let us put together a package deal for you to get you started sending your prospects messages in bulk ( all legal and no spam involved at all ).
If you have questions please contact us here or text us: (937) 230-8431
It’s nearly the end of August and I can’t believe it’s almost over. Let’s savor the last couple of days we have. Also, all 5 of the kids are back in school as of today (8/31) and this morning was hectic, to say the least.
The Work-from-home niche still seems to be on fire as well so we are leaving these deals run through the end of August – act quickly before they are gone:
Just a reminder that the bonus send amounts are just that and not a pricing discount.
If you have any questions, just Contact Us.
London based Growth consultancy, The FYAMI Marketing Group Limited, extended its widely acclaimed ‘marketing for a tenner scheme,’ until November 2020. The scheme helps start-ups and small businesses with their sales and marketing goals during these challenging times. Faye Eldridge, FYAMI’s Founder and CEO says, “I have spoken to many other CEOs and entrepreneurs over the last few months, listening to their concerns and what they are losing sleep over. Currently, many of them face…
Source: Real Wire Adveritisng
Growth Consultancy the Fyami Group (www.fyami.com) is offering an integrated package of sales, marketing and business services to the many IT, finance and fintech companies seeking to re-establish operations post lockdown. Whether companies are returning to the office, restarting their business or simply reuniting the team, Fyami has integrated a suite of services to reignite their operations in the ‘new normal’. The services available are offered either in the UK or globally by Fyami themselves…
Source: Real Wire Adveritisng
This was supposed to be TGIF but father time won yesterday and now it’s TGIS ( Thank Goodness It’s Saturday ).
July has been crazy as we see the Country try to open back up. The work-from-home trend is still strong but not as strong as it has been in the past few months.
What does that mean for you and what you should be doing? The one thing I do know is that it’s not time to take the foot off the pedal. Push that gas pedal like never before and pivot your sales pitch to reflect what’s going on in the world this week, this month, etc.
For the rest of the weekend only these 4 deals are good plus be sure to check out our New Facebook Ads survey as well below:
* 100% bonus send amount on any solo ad ( minus the heavy hitters ) – Read More About Solo Ads – Here
* 10% bonus send amount on any SMS ad ( minus heavy hitters ) – Read More About SMS Text Ads – Here
* 50% bonus send amount on any contextual ads ( minus heavy hitters ) – Read More About Contextual Ads – Here
* Small Heavy Hitter Solo Ad Monthly – Get 25,000 clicks minimum each month – save $250/mth – Check It Out Here
* NEW – Is your business using Facebook Ads? We want to find out and help. Fill out this Survey and let’s chat about it – Facebook Ads Survey Link – Fill It Out Here
If you have any questions, just Contact Us Here.
We look forward to working with you.
NZZ Media Group’s spin-off Audienzz will be the new owner of technology service provider Zulu5 as of July 2020. With the acquisition of the digital advertising monitoring specialist, Audienzz is strengthening its position in digital advertising and investing in more transparency and quality in the national and international online advertising market. Founder Andreas Gysler will remain on board as CEO. Established in 2014, Zulu5 has developed a unique technology that can be used to monitor…
Source: Real Wire Adveritisng
Personalised stationery retailer meets market challenges through testing and personalisation London and Paris, 30 June 2020, Kameleoon today announced that international online stationery retailer Papier is using its personalisation and A/B testing platform to improve the visitor experience, boost revenues and respond quickly to changing market conditions. Changes made to Papier’s site following initial A/B tests run with Kameleoon have added an additional 6% to annualised revenues in just three months, achieving a Return On…
Source: Real Wire Internet Marketing